- Winter XC socks are perfect for winter running, cycling, climbing and cross-country skiing. Winter XC is crew length to protect the ankle area from cold air – this sock is available in multiple colours for men and women
- Winter XC socks are made with a 2-layer structure – The different layers transfer moisture out and keep feet warm - This guarantees great breathability and moisture control.
- UphillSport ’s unique multilayer structure allows the sock to be warm, however light in thickness – No need for more spacious shoes for cold conditions
- The foot part of the Winter XC Sock has a fitted heel and elastane grip on the arch -This improves support mid-foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free.
- The warmth grade is 2, ideal for active sports in cold conditions - Merino is knitted as flat on the sole; this increases warmth and stability for every step. Merino also adds breathability
Features and benefits
- Thin 2-layer structure - Fits tight shoes
- Merino on the sole - Keeps feet warm
- Elastic sport shaft - stays up
- Light thickness
- Thermal grade: 2
- Crew length
Materials: 65% Polypropylene, 16% Merino wool, 16 % Polyamide, 3% Lycra
UphillSport Winter XC is inspired by cross-country sports. Cross-country terrain offers many options in terms of sports; running, trail running, cycling, orienteering, climbing and skiing. The connecting factor with these sports is high performance. Shoes are tight and light, giving your feet good support however they often lack thermal value. Winter XC socks are developed to fit this type of shoe without wrinkles. Polypropylene absorbs the moisture and heat from the skin and breathes out to a merino wool layer and in to the shoe. Your skin stays dry, and merino wool on the sole protects the foot from frost coming from the ground. Our Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
The Winter XC sock is ideal for Running, Trail running, Cycling, Orienteering, Climbing or Skiing in the cross-country environment. UphillSport Winter XC socks are made with a 2-layer structure. This provides the perfect moisture control, warmth and breathability; however, the sock is light in thickness. The foot part of the Winter XC Sock has a fitted heel, elastane grip on the arch and a seamless toe. This provides good support mid-foot and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more blisters with Winter XC socks. Merino is knitted as flat on the sole; this increases stability inside the shoe for every step whether you are going uphill or downhill. Winter XC is made to crew length to protect the ankle area from cold air. The Winter XC sock is available in multiple colors for men and women. The Winter XC sock will improve your cross-country experience, as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. You can focus on your performance.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.