- Kaldo is perfect for Hunting & Fishing in cold and moist conditions. Kaldo is calf length to bring warmth to the leg area – this sock is available in three colours for men and women
- Kaldo Hunting & Fishing socks are made with thick merino wool – plenty of merino wool for extra warmth and moisture absorption - This guarantees great breathability and warmth
- Kaldo socks are knitted as a boot sock to be used solo or with a liner – Your feet are warm, and moisture is absorbed from the skin
- The foot part of the Kaldo Sock has a fitted heel and thick sdole - This improves support mid-foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free
- The warmth grade is 5, ideal for cold and moist conditions - Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort inside the boot. Merino also adds breathability
Features and benefits
- All around merino - Very warm and comfortable
- Fitted heel - Gives good support
- Terry knit on the sole - more comfort on your feet
- Heavy thickness
- Thermal grade: 5
- Calf length
Materials: 64% Merino wool, 36% Polyamide
UphillSport Kaldo is named after an island on the coast of Finland. The skerries of the Gulf of Finland are rocky, cold and moist all year around. Winter temperatures can be subzero, and everything is frozen-the open sea moist winds have a hard effect on the body. Moist air penetrates clothes easily-Merino wool holds air in and prevents the cold from touching the skin. The Kaldo sock is inspired by the wet, cold and windy climate of the skerries. This climate sets high standards for your clothing. The Kaldo sock answers this challenge. The special thickness of merino wool keeps the cold outside and breathes moisture out. Merino wool holds air inside for ventilation and insulation, keeping the frost outside the boot. The Kaldo sock is designed to dry fast overnight and does not absorb sweat and smell. The high wool percentage guarantees a high thermal grade and many days outdoors without frostbite. Our Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
The Kaldo sock is ideal for hunting and fishing in moist and cold conditions. UphillSport Kaldo socks are made with a thick merino wool structure for extra warmth and moisture absorption. This guarantees great breathability and warmth. You can be outside in the most extreme freeze or harsh wind. The Kaldo sock shaft is knitted with merino wool, 4 x 1 knit structure with merino wool and Lycra. Your feet are warm and dry; the shaft warms your legs and absorbs moisture from the lower foot. Kaldo has a level 5 thermal grade. The foot part of the Kaldo Sock has a fitted heel. This ensures a good fit and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more frostbite with Kaldo socks. You can use Kaldo solo or combine it with a merino liner to bring even more warmth. Kaldo is made at crew length to fit above the boot. The Kaldo sock is available in three colours for men and women. The Kaldo sock will improve your hunting and fishing experience, as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. You can focus on enjoying the nature and snow.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.