- Inari is perfect for Hunting & Fishing in cold and moist conditions. Inari is calf length to bring warmth to the leg as well as the foot – this sock is available in three colours for men and women
- Inari Hunting & Fishing socks are made with plenty of extra thick merino wool for extra warmth and moisture absorption - This guarantees great breathability and warmth
- Inari socks are knitted as a boot sock to be used solo or with a liner – Your feet are warm, and moisture is absorbed from the skin
- Inari socks are the thickest sock from UphillSport . This sock contains elastic extra terry throughout - This improves the support to the whole foot and leg, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free
- The warmth grade is 5, ideal for cold and moist conditions - Merino is knitted as terry on the whole sock; this increases softness and comfort inside the boot. Merino also adds breathability
Features and benefits
- All around merino - Very warm and comfortable
- Fitted heel - Gives good support
- Strong Lycra on the whole shaft - Stays up well and stabilizes pressure
- Heavy thickness
- Thermal grade: 5
- Knee length
Materials: 74% Merino wool, 25% Polyamide, 1% Lycra
UphillSport Inari is named after the largest lake in Lapland. In winter the lake is completely frozen, and in summer conditions are moist and wet. Ice fishing through the thick ice is time consuming and you need stay put for long periods of time, during which, frost can settle inside your clothes. Ice and snow emit frost and cold towards your boots. When the lake is not completely frozen, moist air penetrates clothes easily; merino wool holds air in and prevents cold from touching the skin. The Inari sock is inspired by this moist, cold, icy and windy climate of the lake land. This climate sets high standards for your clothing-The Inari sock answers this challenge. The special thickness of merino wool keeps the cold outside and breathes the moisture out. Merino wool holds air inside for ventilation and insulation, keeping the frost outside of the boot. The Inari sock is designed to dry fast overnight and does not absorb sweat and smell. The high wool percentage guarantees a high thermal grade and many days outdoors without frostbite. Our Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
The Inari sock is ideal for hunting and fishing in moist, cold and icy conditions. UphillSport Inari socks are made with a thick merino wool structure for extra warmth and moisture absorption-this guarantees great breathability and warmth. You can be outside in the most extreme freeze or harsh wind. Inari sock’s shaft is knitted with merino wool 1 x 1 knit structure with extra thick merino wool and Lycra. Your feet are warm and dry; the shaft warms your legs and absorbs moisture from the lower foot. Inari has a level 5 thermal grade. The foot part of the Inari Sock has a fitted heel. This ensures a good fit and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more frostbite with Inari socks. You can use Inari solo or combine it with a merino liner to bring even more warmth. Inari is made crew length to fit well above the boot. The Inari sock is available in three colours for men and women. The Inari sock will improve your hunting and fishing experience, as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. You can focus on enjoying the nature and snow.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.