- Aarea is perfect for Hunting & Fishing cold and moist conditions. Aarea is knee length to fit well above the boot – this sock is available in three colours for men and women
- Aarea Trekking Socks are made with a 4-layer structure – Different layers transfer moisture out and keep feet warm - This guarantees great breathability and moisture control.
- UphillSport ’s unique multilayer structure allows the sock to be very warm, however medium in thickness – No need for more spacious shoes for cold conditions
- The foot part of the Aarea Sock has a fitted heel and seamless toe -This improves the support mid-foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free.
- The warmth grade is 5, ideal for cold conditions - Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort inside the boot. Merino also adds breathability
Features and benefits
- 4-Layer - Keeps feet warm and dry
- All around merino - Very warm and comfortable
- Strong Lycra on the whole shaft - Stays up well and stabilizes pressure
- Medium thickness
- Thermal grade: 5
- Knee length
Materials: 60% Merino wool, 20% Polyamide, 18% Polypropylene, 2% Lycra
UphillSport Aarea is named after a beautiful river valley on the border of Finland and Sweden. Wild salmon from the Bothnian Bay rises there to spawn. Temperatures in the Aarea area are challenging all year around. Moist sea air rises from the Bay and a river transfers the melting snow from the wilderness. Aarea is inspired by hard and changing conditions. The temperature can vary rapidly and effects from the wind can increase the cold feeling. The Aarea sock is perfect for these conditions. The multilayer structure transfers moisture away from the skin, keeping your feet warm and dry. The special combination in our multilayer with merino wool performs perfectly and adapts to the changing conditions. Merino wool holds air inside for ventilation and insulation, keeping the frost outside the boot. The Aarea sock is designed to dry fast overnight and does not absorb sweat and smell. The high wool percentage guarantees a high thermal grade and many fishing days without the need for laundry. Our Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
The Aarea sock is ideal for hunting and fishing in cold and moist conditions. UphillSport Aarea socks are made with a 4-layer structure with a lot of merino wool. This provides the perfect warmth, moisture control, and breathability-however the sock is medium in thickness. Aarea has a level 5 thermal grade. The foot part of the Aarea Sock has a fitted heel, elastane grip on the arch and a seamless toe. This provides good support mid-foot and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more frostbite with Aarea socks. Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort inside the boot all day long outside. Aarea is made to knee length, to support the entire leg and bring warmth. The shaft is knitted to stay up, even in active movements. Materials are merino wool with Lycra. The Aarea sock is available in three colours for men and women. The Aarea sock will improve your fishing experience, as you can really feel your feet in perfect condition. You can focus on enjoying the fishing and the river.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.
Made in Finland at Sukkamestarit Oy factory. Production is ISO9001:2015 certified.
All yarn materials are OEKOTEX 100 certified.