- Recon is perfect for longer missions in medium to heavy conditions. Recon is calf length to be well above the Boot – this sock is available in khaki, green and black in all sizes
- Recon Trekking Socks are made with a 4-layer Drytech structure – Different layers transfer moisture out and keep feet warm - This guarantees great breathability and moisture control.
- Uphillsport’s unique multilayer structure allows the sock to be very warm, however medium in thickness – No need for more spacious shoes for cold conditions
- The foot part of the Recon Sock has a fitted heel and elastane grip on the arch -This improves support mid foot, and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free.
- The warmth grade is 5, ideal for medium and cold seasons - Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort for every step. Merino also adds breathability
Features and benefits
- 4-Layer Drytech moisture transfer – Keeps feet warm and dry
- Fitted heel and grip on the arch - improves mid-foot support
- Merino on sole – Improves breathability, softness and warmth
- Medium thickness
- Thermal grade: 4
- Crew length
Materials: 40% Merino Wool, 30% Coolmax, 15%Polyamide, 14% Polypropylene, 1% Lycra
Uphillsport Recon is designed for high demand of performance. Overnight conditions can vary from warm to freezing. Recon is inspired by multiple days trekking and changing conditions. The multilayer structure transfers moisture away from the skin keeping your feet warm and dry. The special combination in our multilayer with coolmax and merino wool performs perfectly and adapts to changing conditions. Coolmax and Merino wool holds air inside for ventilation and insulation for a Drytech solution. The Drytech sock is designed to dry fast overnight and does not absorb sweat and smell. Our Merino wool is always mulesing free and adds warmth and breathability.
Uphillsport Recon socks are made with a 4-layer structure. This provides perfect warmth, moisture control, and breathability-however the sock is medium in thickness. Recon has level 5 thermal grade. The foot part of the Recon Sock has a fitted heel and elastane grip on the arch. This provides good support mid-foot and adds comfort by keeping the sock in place, wrinkle free. No more blisters with Recon socks. Merino is knitted as terry on the sole; this increases softness and comfort for every step whether you are going uphill or downhill. Recon is made to calf length to be well above the boot. This prevents your boot from rubbing your skin. The Recon sock is available in khaki, green and black in all sizes.
All socks are suitable for a 40 degree machine wash. Tumble drying is not recommended. Socks may appear smaller after washing - it is recommended that you re-form the socks after washing for a better fit. Many socks have elastic yarns and because of this, they may seem smaller than they really are. Merino wool properties get even better after usage and washing.
UphillSport socks are made to be long-lasting, good maintenance will make them last even longer.